Dr. Matthew Bott grew up in Lincoln, Nebraska, and is a lifelong Husker football fan and a Creighton basketball fan. He trained in Family Medicine at Research Medical Center in Kansas City, and he lives in Elkhorn with his wife Kristi and their four children: Drake, Delaney, Audrey, and Amelia.
Dr. Bott believes that his training in Family Medicine is a perfect fit for Members.MD because every aspect of a person including their family, lifestyle, and community are considered when developing a personalized care plan. Dr. Bott is driven to provide the highest quality care that is personal, comprehensive, and continuous.
Holistic medicine is a form of healing that considers the whole person: body, mind, spirit, and emotions. Dr. Bott believes that a patient’s health requires a holistic approach by addressing all aspects of their life. He is passionate about disease prevention and health promotion and finding unique ways to help his patients reach and maintain their goals.
For Dr. Bott, having time to really listen to patients, provide a thorough examination, explain test results, develop a detailed treatment plan, and answer all questions is the central factor in providing excellent care.
Private Care Services
- Holistic patient care with a focus on disease prevention and health promotion.
- Personalized treatment plans and lifelong wellness plans that fit into the context of family, lifestyle, and community.
- Provide primary care to whole families and supervise their care in the clinic, hospital, home, and work.
- Manage complex and chronic health issues such as diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, weight loss, anxiety, depression, and others.
- Individualized lab testing that monitor health risks down to the genetic level.
- Detailed analysis of body composition to promote optimal health without the focus on weight or BMI.
- When appropriate, offers Bio-Identical Hormone treatments that are guided, safe, and natural.
- Planning for medical needs for domestic and international travel and providing care even when patients are away from home.