About Dr. David Stearnes
Dr. David P. Stearnes is a highly regarded general internist in Omaha. He earned is medical degree from Des Moines University’s College of Osteopathic Medicine. Having completed his residency training at the
University of Nebraska Medical Center, he brings a wealth of knowledge to his practice and his patients.
Dr. Stearnes is board-certified in internal medicine and made a positive impact on many patients during his association with Nebraska Methodist Health System for 16 years. He joined Members.MD in 2023 because he wanted to be able to spend more time with his patients and focus on preventive care and building strong patient relationships. Beyond his medical endeavors, Dr. Stearnes enjoys travel and cherishes quality time with his wife and five children.
Private Healthcare Services
- Focus on prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of adult diseases – even rare and complex chronic illnesses
- Supervise care in hospital settings
- Develop personal wellness plans focused on preventive medicine
- Medical School: Des Moines University – College of Osteopathic Medicine, 2004
- Residency: University of Nebraska Medical Center, 2007
- Certifications: American Board of Internal Medicine, 2007